Points and Frequently Asked Questions of Wall Brush Painting Acceptance
In order to make the wall smoother, many people choose to paint the wall paint at home. The steps for painting the wall paint are not complicated, but they also need professional staff to do it. After the wall paint is finished, we can do it. Acceptance, many people do not understand the main points of wall painting. The Custom Soft Pattern Roller Exporter will explain it for everyone.
Points for acceptance of wall painting
Appearance inspection of wall paint. The appearance of the wall paint affects the overall appearance of the home. Care must be taken when accepting to ensure that there is no problem with its appearance. The acceptance inspection of the wall paint mainly involves whether the color is uniform and there is no color difference, whether the wall is cracked, the powder is lost, the bottom is penetrated, and the brush is not leaked.
After the wall paint is dried, use visual inspection and hand feel acceptance under natural light; observe 1.5m away from the wall and check for trachoma, bite, sag, color difference, see-through, etc .; connect with wires The light bulb, the light bulb is ten centimeters away from the wall, check it along the wall.
Soft Pattern Roller
Wall paint acceptance
3. Wall paint flatness acceptance. It is also important to check whether the wall paint is smooth. The acceptance of flatness is mainly determined by checking the corner deviation and the vertical flatness of the wall surface. Through these two inspections, it is ensured that the wall surface received by the inspection is flat. Corner deviation check: Use a multi-function inside and outside right angle detection ruler to detect the deviation of inside and outside right angles on the wall. Our company also sells Soft Pattern Roller.
4. Common problems in the acceptance of wall paint
(1) Foaming: The main reasons are improper handling of the base layer and the coating is too thick, especially when the large core board is used as the base layer. The method of prevention is to stir the paint evenly before use and master the consistency of the paint solution. You can brush 107 glue on the putty layer before painting. During rework repair, the blistering and peeling area should be cleaned, and 107 glue should be brushed before repairing.
(2) Anti-alkali powder loss: The main reason is that the base layer is wet before it is dry, and the unprimed primer and coating are too thin. If the anti-alkali powder is found, it should be reworked and recoated, and the brushed material should be removed, and the construction should be completed after the base layer is dry. During the construction, the sealing primer must be brushed again, especially for new walls. The consistency of the topcoat should be appropriate, and the white wall should be slightly thicker.
(3) Sagging: The main reason is that the coating viscosity is too low and the coating is too thick. The thickness of the coating must be adjusted during the construction. Do not add too much water. During the operation, the dip pen must be dip diligently, dip less and diligently to avoid sagging and flowing. If a fall occurs, wait for the paint film to dry and then use fine sandpaper to polish it. After cleaning the finish, apply the topcoat again.